Hey guys! For those of you that don't know, the official KingOfAces flashchat takes place every Thursday evening at:
6:00pm Pacific and Arizona
Find any other time zones here: http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/gmt-converter.htm
If you're not familiar with flashchats, here are the ground rules:
- The host will in turn give each member present the opportunity to ask a question about any aspect of pickup. Host will announce the order we will use at the beginning of each chat.
- Please type out your question beforehand in a word processing program, so that when you are called upon, you can cut and paste into the chat window to avoid idle time and make it more beneficial for all involved.
- No PM's to the host during the chat.
- Please refrain from cross-talk or discussing other topics until everyone's questions have been answered and the host opens the chat up for free chat, so we can focus on the topic at hand.
- Please have a question prepared to ask! Regardless of your level of skill, flashchats can be very beneficial to all levels of PUA's. Not just to get their own question answered, but also to learn from the questions of others. If you don't have a specific sticking point you need help with, please do your best to have some sort of question for the host, even if it is an opinion on a certain theory, or a topic of conversation that you feel would be helpful to others in the chat. Nobody learns from a list of "Busy" status's.
- If you must step away from the chat momentarily, or if you absolutely have nothing to ask (please don't not have something to ask), then set your status to "Busy" at that time until you're back.
- The above rules are designed to respect the questions and those asking them, respect the hosts, and keep confusion to a minimum. If the above rules are not followed, the offender will be issued a warning. If the offender continues to break the rules after their warning they will face being banned from the chat.
Bravohood flashchats are an amazing opportunities to go live and learn one on one from experts in the field, all hand picked and approved by MPUA Bravo himself. These opportunities should not be missed, there are an amazing way to rapidly and effectively improve your game. No more lack of guidance and being lost trying to figure out this thing of ours alone, have an expert who has been in your shoes and has been successfull in the pickup arts answer your direct questions...for FREE!
KingOfAces has been involved in the Pickup Community since 2007, and has been a pioneer member of the Bravohood since it's inception. He has both the intellectual/theoretical knowledge of pickup, as well as thousands of hours out in the field perfecting his craft. He has solid inner game, approaches both directly and indirectly, and has a high closing ratio, due to the time he has put in to learning every aspect of pickup. He has also spent time learning directly from Bravo, who as we all know is one of, if not THE, top MPUA in this industry.
One last thing that separates a KingOfAces chat from others, is that on occasion, we will host theme nights. Some flashchats will be general discussion, open to any topic, while others will be strictly related to a certain area of game. Any theme nights will be announced on the forum beforehand. If you don't see an announcement, you should just assume it's a general discussion chat.
For a complete list of all official approved Bravo flashchats, check out: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1303
See you guys on Thursdays!