Bravo asked me to look into some issues on his website (since I'm very techy <gloat>) but I haven't had a response to my last email to him, so I'm taking the initiative, being proactive and all that useful kinda stuff.
Basically - I want to know if anyone has been experiencing any slow-downs on this forum, or on any other part of his site. I've seen this a few times, but want to make sure it's not just my shitty wireless related problem.
Specific things I'm looking for:
- When loading (any) pages, posts, etc - do you get a white, unformatted look before it loads the grey theme.
- Does it take anyone a long time to load the page initially - meaning, the page goes blank for a long time... but not (a separate issue):
- When you click a link, does the page stay the same before it looks like it's doing anything (status bar may say the page is loading, but the progress bar doesn't move.
- PM messages taking long time to send
- Profile taking a long time to update when you save changes
- Posts loading but any attached images (not linked) taking FOREVER to show.
- And finally, forum side-images, such as belts and user avatars taking a while or not loading at all until you refresh.
If anyone has or does experience this, could you reply to this post or send me a PM, with as much detail about what happened as possible.
Also, if you're experiencing any particular problems with one forum especially, let me know ASAP.
Thanks for all your help in advance,