1. Ask if they're drunk when you know they're not. Then say they're slurring their words or talking out of the side of their mouth or talking funny etc.
2. "Oh my god, I just saw your tonsils!" (if she opens her mouth in shock or to laugh)
3. "That's an interesting accent - where are you from?" (especially if she hasn't got an accent)
4. "OMG. Your shoulders shake when you laugh. It's so cute. You're like Mutley from the Dastardly and Mutley cartoons. There it goes again. It's awesome!"
5. "Um, that's just a little creepy now."
6. "Just because you're a brat, don't think you're going to get special treatment from me."
More pebbles from style:
1. I can't tell you… I don't know you well enough yet
3. Note to self: do not date this girl
4.You guys are awesome. You're just like the view (When they're giving opinions on an opener)
5. After she says where she's from or went to school, ask, "Do you know Sarah?" (add if you want "thin, black hair, olive skin) Then, after she struggles to think, say you just made it up.
6. That's it! We're breaking up. You can keep the dog
7. I want to take that part of you right there ( a pinch of fat, and eyelid, whatever) and put it on rice and eat it. Just like sushi
8.Wait until they say something that can be perceived as a negative trait about themself then pretend to write on your hand #3
9. Her: "I have to tell you something"
10.When she mentions a town she's from or a movie she loves or a TV show or whatever: say "Never heard of it" Said really straight and dry, with eye contact. Then after pausing for a few seconds, break into a smile letting her know you're kidding.
11.This relationship is not working out
12. Hiring for double salary tease.
13. Hey, I just flirt a lot; I don't put out (Could add "Regardless what anyone here tells you")
14. Use shock intrigue hooks like "I have a confession to make" (I need to go the bathroom/I need another drink/ I'm gay)
15. Let's take this slow… I don't want to get hurt
16. Check this girl out. She's amazing, and so bright and funny. Would you believe she's never had a boyfriend?
17. Get engaged, then breakup etc.
18. Tell her that you'll leave her for a rich older woman who will pay your bills and take care of you
19. Do MINI TAKEAWAYS: "We're talking guy talk here. Could you leave us alone for a moment." Then pull her back. "Wait right here, My Friends want me." "I'm talking to your friend right now. Geez." Don't be afraid to turn your back on her, and KNOW she won't got away.
20. Okay, you girls have taken up enough of my time. I have other people to keep company
21. When she's talking, say "whatever." Or dryly say, "And your point is…"
22. Put her on a point system where you subtract and add points. Start charging her money for things and keep a tab
"I like men with values and women who are devoid of them"