Smoothcall Flashchat Tonight, Monday, January 2, 2012. 2012.
Show up at 7 p.m. Pacific Time! They only last an hour--so, don't be late.
You can go here to figure out what time it is in your location:
And always remember the Flashchat Rules:
1. Tonight we go from top of the list to the bottom. If you don't have a question, put your status to "busy". However, if we don't have enough questions to keep it interesting, I will start booting out the observers. (See below for ideas on how to ask a good question).
2. No P.M.'s to the host during the chat (Smoothcall=host)
3. No cross-talk on other topics until after everybody's questions are answered.
4. Type out your question in a word processor before it's your turn, so we aren't all waiting for you to type it out.
Here are a couple of tips to help you formulate your questions:
1. When attending, have a question that applies to YOU and YOUR situation.
Not, "Smoothcall, how do you escalate kino?" Instead, "I am getting stuck on going from casual touching to sexual touching--how can I do that?" How I escalate kino may not work for you. You know, sometimes I just grab the girl by the hair on the back of her neck and pull her down on my lap. Some of you may not be up for that.
2. Have an example in mind of when this situation arose for you. The context often matters. For example, the answer to the question: "Why can't I pull off the Apocalypse opener?" Can vary depending on the context. "I approached a set of five girls at the church ice cream social and used the Apocalypse opener. Why didn't it work?" Is a different question than, "I approached a one set at midnight at a club last Friday and when I told her 'you're coming home with me,' she had security throw me out. WTF?"
3. Sometimes I will want to know a bit about you to put your question in context. For example, your age, how many women you've been with, location, number of long term relationships, etc. It helps give me an idea of the type of advice that might work best for you.